ARS Career Opportunity
Cryogenic Wiring Technician
This full-time position will be responsible for assembly and installation of wiring and sensors on various ARS cryogenic products. 2-5 years of experience working with <40 gauge wiring, Fiber Optic cables, or other electrical backgrounds is essential. Familiarity with hermetically sealed connectors and electrical feedthroughs is a plus. The technician should be able to read and interpret engineering/production drawings to guide instrumentation. This is a Day-Shift position, with convenient hours.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2-5 years experience in electrical fields required
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills needed
- Experience soldering <40 gauge wire and/or fiber optic cabling required
- A full-time, day shift factory position based in Macungie, PA
- Familiarity with Hermetically Sealed Connectors a plus
- Electrical background or point-to-point circuitry experience is a plus
- Legally eligible to work and reside in the USA
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. components while instrumenting
Paid Vacation, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K.
Hourly Pay is commensurate with experience.
Advanced Research Systems was started in 1986 to provide cryogenic solutions for low temperature research. We have evolved as a world class global manufacturer of closed cycle cryocoolers and custom laboratory cryogenic systems for scientists and universities. Our cryogenic solutions are used for cutting-edge applications and experiments ranging from quantum science, to optical spectroscopy, to neutron scattering. ARS specializes in Helium-Free Cryostats, Flow Cryostats, and Probe Stations; all of which are manufactured in our headquarters in Macungie, Pennsylvania.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Please submit your résumé and cover letter to: