ARS Career Opportunity
Cryogenic Probe Station Technician
This full-time candidate will be responsible for assembly and installation of cryogenic probe stations. Five years of manufacturing experience and a two year degree in mechanics or engineering is required. Five percent of the position will involve travel, including internationally, that will involve performing laboratory installations for customers alongside an ARS sales rep.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Five years experience in manufacturing positions required
- A Two Year Degree in Mechanics or Engineering
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- A full-time factory position based in Macungie, PA
- Legally eligible to work and reside in the USA
- 5% Required travel for system installations with Sales Representative – sometimes internationally
-Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs during assembly process
Paid Vacation, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K.
Hourly Pay is commensurate with experience.
Advanced Research Systems was started in 1986 to provide cryogenic solutions for low temperature research. We have evolved as a world class global manufacturer of closed cycle cryocoolers and custom laboratory cryogenic systems for scientists and universities. Our cryogenic solutions are used for cutting-edge applications and experiments ranging from quantum science, to optical spectroscopy, to neutron scattering. ARS specializes in Helium-Free Cryostats, Flow Cryostats, and Probe Stations; all of which are manufactured in our headquarters in Macungie, Pennsylvania.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Please submit your résumé and cover letter to: