Nanoscience Product Manager
- Identify and drive performance, reliability, and specification improvements for existing products.
- Research and understand the detailed market requirements, product positioning, and growth opportunities for a diverse number of applications in nanoscience.
- Work with the engineering team on new products based on market and customer requirements.
- Collect customer insights while specifying and prioritizing customer-driven product requirements for current and future applications
- Perform the appropriate market analysis and due diligence to allow forward product development with risk analysis.
- Support sales team to resolve technical issues and questions. Maintain an expert level of knowledge of the products, technical capabilities and applications.
- Build collaborative team between sales, engineers, production and customers.
- Control all aspects of Product Development Process (PDP) for nanoscience products.
- Create, manage, and monitor product roadmaps for new and existing products.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of end customer segments, including Quantum Materials.
- Work with sales to generate reports, datasheets and other collateral sales tools for customers based on their requirements.
- Develop and create technical application notes targeting specific applications in quantum science, generate sales-ready presentations, and strategic marketing material.
- Master’s degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Physics, Electrical/Mechanical/Material Engineering, Chemistry, or with a strong experimental background focused on research in quantum materials and cryogenics.
- Requires professional presentation, strong scientific written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities across multiple functional areas.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and remain flexible inside a collaborative environment.
- Able to legally work within the USA
- Expected travel (Europe, USA, Asia): 10-20%.
Advanced Research Systems was started in 1986 to provide cryogenic solutions for low temperature research. We have evolved as a world class global manufacturer of closed cycle cryocoolers and custom laboratory cryogenic systems for scientists and universities. Our cryogenic solutions are used for cutting-edge applications and experiments ranging from quantum science, to optical spectroscopy, to neutron scattering. ARS specializes in Helium-Free Cryostats, Flow Cryostats, and Probe Stations; all of which are manufactured in our headquarters in Macungie, Pennsylvania.
Benefits include paid vacation, medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, and other bonuses.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Please submit your résumé and cover letter to:
Dr. Michael Holmes
Vice President of Sales