Meet the ARS µDrift Nanoscience Cryostat
Stable Sample Mounting:
- 300nm Base-50K
- 54µm Base-300K
- <5nm Peak-to-Peak vibrations
- 3mK Temperature Stability
Superior Optical Access:
-High NA & In-Vacuum Objectives
for X-plane & Confocal Imaging
in Reflection & Transmission Modes
Flexible Sample Workspace:
- 4" Gold Plated Sample Plate
- 6 Bobbin Thermal anchors for wire lagging
- 25 Push Pin Sockets for wiring and instrumentation
All from 4K-500K
Advanced Research Systems offers complete cryogenic solutions for your application, from 1.5 K to 800 K.
ARS Cryogenic Probe Stations are high performance laboratory devices for experimental scientists who expect perfection in the tools they use for research.
ARS provides countless options and accessories for your cryogenic equipment to achieve the specifications you desire in your research, including XYZ manipulation capabilities.