ARS Career Opportunity
This full-time candidate will be responsible for assembly and installation of precision cryogenic instruments. Five years of manufacturing experience with strong mechanical aptitude required. Five percent of the position will include equipment installations onsite for customers, including travel to international research universities. The technician will always travel with a member of the ARS sales team, and ARS will provide training on both the installation procedures and travel logistics beforehand.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Five years experience in manufacturing positions required
- Have strong mechanical aptitude and experience assembling complex machines such as HVAC systems.
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- A full-time Day Shift factory position based in Macungie, PA
- Legally eligible to work and reside in the USA
- 5% Travel requirement for remote installations at domestic and international universities.
***ARS will train the Technician on all installation procedures and travel logistics beforehand.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs during assembly process
- Prior experience involving travel a plus
Paid Vacation, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K.
Hourly Pay is commensurate with experience.
Advanced Research Systems was started in 1986 to provide cryogenic solutions for low temperature research. We have evolved as a world class global manufacturer of closed cycle cryocoolers and custom laboratory cryogenic systems for scientists and universities. Our cryogenic solutions are used for cutting-edge applications and experiments ranging from quantum science, to optical spectroscopy, to neutron scattering. ARS specializes in Helium-Free Cryostats, Flow Cryostats, and Probe Stations; all of which are manufactured in our headquarters in Macungie, Pennsylvania.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Please submit your résumé and cover letter to: