The CS202I-DMX-15 offers high vacuum capability for low-temperature Electron Paramagnetic Resonance (EPR) and Electron Spin Resonance (ESR) experiments. The o-ring design on the quartz cuvette provides for easy sample change without having to disassemble the system. There is a choice of either a sapphire or copper sample rod.
The Low-Temperature EPR Cryostat is powered by our DE-202 series closed cycle cryocooler. This liquid helium free cryostat uses a pneumatically driven Gifford-McMahon cycle to extract heat from the system.
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance (EPR)
- Electron Spin Resonance (ESR)
Options & Upgrades
- Cryogen free
- Stainless steel vacuum shroud and Instrumentation skirt for high vacuum.
- Quartz tube removable by o-ring for easy sample access
- Sample holder threads on for easy sample change
- Fully customizable
- Cold head (DE-202AI)
- Compressor (ARS-4HW)
- 2 helium hoses
- Stainless steel vacuum shroud with quartz tube removable by o-ring
- Nickel plated copper radiation shield
- 2 high purity quartz windows
- Instrumentation for temperature measurement and control:
- 10 pin hermetic feedthrough
- 36 ohm thermofoil heater
- Silicon diode sensor curve matched to (± 0.5 K) for control
- Calibrated Cernox sensor (±12 mK) with 4 in. free length for accurate for sample measurement
- Sapphire or copper sample holder
- Temperature controller